There Is Possibility Of Your Profile Getting Ignored Due Some Mistakes Done By You At The Time Of Registration Process.
Below are some Tips for our Artist which will help them to avoid mistakes while Registering and Updating their Profile on our Website;
- Update complete information on contact details/ experience / portfolio/ photograph’s/ Video’s and auditions link etc.
- Checked your emails/ messages folder from time to time.
- Checking emails and Setting of Spam/ Bulk folder time to time.
- Respond to queries/ explanations/information asked by the Film maker’s, Casting Director’s/ Agencies and Production House’s.
- Avoid information which is creating a bad impression about you in front of Film maker’s, Casting Director’s/ Agencies and Production House’s.
- Avoid Fake Film maker’s, Casting Director’s/ Agencies and Production Houses who post classified to build their database to fulfill their client's requirement.
- Due to a new registration, your profile looks older, same as viewers and increase the chance of getting ignored. To overcome this obstacle we are giving you the facility of changing/ replacing your photograph/ Video’s time to time to keep you updated in the industry.
- Daily Film Maker’s/ Casting Director’s/ Agency’s/ Production House’s deals with thousands of profiles. Make sure that your portfolio contains complete, true and easily understandable information to get noticed by them.
Below are some Tips to Film Maker’s/ Casting Director’s/ Agency’s/ Production House’s which will help them to avoid mistakes while Registering and Updating their Profile on our Website
- Update complete information on contact details, address, email ID, website and contact person details.
- Posting classified/ auditions updates regularly
- Add some attractive words in job/ audition posts
- Avoid contact with inefficient Talent, Non-Serious, and Frustrated Artist.
- Give detailed job/ auditions description so target artist can identify and apply accordingly.
- Avoid posting of same jobs again and again.
- Avoid spelling error, check post twice before posting on a website
- Upgrade your membership time to time
- Go for a Platinum plan for better response
Tips for Model’s
Modeling is just like business and as a model, you are the owner of that business. Remember one thing success does not happen overnight it takes time, efforts, commitment and patience to be successful in this business.
- Be presentable, show your unique skill, personality, good attitude and keep it simple and clean.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle, drink a lot of water, hold on to a healthy diet, work-out regularly, get sufficient sleep and avoid cigarettes and alcohol.
- Look after your skin and your hair, use skin & hair care products, keep makeup at a minimum, take off your makeup every night and go for a regular trim.
- Apply and attend as many castings and go-sees as possible. For models, a casting or a go see is a job interview and should be regarded as such. Be prepared!
- Model agency representation: If you are looking for representation within a model agency, or if a model agency contacts you, please make sure the contract is reliable and includes the standard conditions of the industry.
- Keep an eye on the following points: percentage of commission, duration of the contract, cancellation terms, exclusiveness, any hidden costs or fees (basically read the small print!) If you have any doubts please contact us. Don't sign a contract if you do not feel 100% sure!